- A straight leg for the guy who's been around long enough to see trends go out with the tides and always opts for comfort.
- Our straight fit sits at the waist with a slightly higher rise than our slim fit, and is relaxed through the thigh and down the leg.
- The Local Straight Fit comes in mid-weight 12 oz organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly
- guarantee for life—if they bust or wear out, we'll repair or replace them for free.
- When your jeans are ready to retire, send them back to us and we’ll upcycle them so they can live on as something useful, like housing insulation.
Size, Fit & Care
- Straight Fit
- 30", 32" and 34" inseams available
- 15 1/2" leg opening
- Model is 6'0," 175 pounds and wearing size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
98% Organic Cotton 2% Spandex
These jeans are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the Candiani mill in Milan, Italy. They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.