This jumpsuit blends the utility of workwear with the ease of throwing on a dress. Inspired by vintage coveralls, this is truly a form meets function style that you'll rock for years to come. Made with a durable organic cotton and linen fabric, way lighter than your old-school coveralls. Garment-dyed for a lived-in look. You can leave your purse at home with all these pockets. A rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg lend to a feminine look. Cuffs hit at the ankle and look great rolled up too!
Color: Light Blue
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
The corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
This suit surpasses the strictest standards for sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
Size, Fit & Care
- Classic Fit
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S
- 27" inseam on size S
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S
- Model is wearing a size S - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 32B, Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- Model is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.