100% organic cotton
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water to grow.Buttons are made with a recycled polyester and mother of pearl blend.This button-up surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
Color: Light Blue with Dark Blue Dots
- Sometimes you need a comfortable button up.
- This shirt surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable, ethical manufacturing.
- This is our most classic fitting shirt.
- Mid-weight, organic cotton poplin.
- Details include logo-clad mother of pearl buttons, signature O< embroidery at the sleeve placket and a rounded chest pocket.
Size, Fit & Care
- Classic Fit
- 29 1/2" Body Length
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.